A result oriented professional with Engineering degree and a wide areas of expertise cemented with almost 4-years of hands on experience in service provider industry, currently associated with TEData, the biggest ISP in Egypt that’s having a state of the art IP/MPLS backbone, Witch helped a lot and broaden my understanding of IP/MPLS networks.
Now looking for a new and challenging networks engineer position, one which will make best use of my existing skills and experience and also further my development.
Specialties and Hands on experience:
– Hands-on IOS, IOS-XR, IOS-XE.
– CISCO Routers (CRS, GSR, ASR9K, ASR1K, & 7206).
– CISCO switches (3550, 2560, 2900 series, ME-3400).
– Brocade switches
– Juniper Routers (MX960, T1600, M10i, & M7i).
– DSLAMs (Huawei MA5600 / MA5616, and ALCATEL ISAM / ASAM )
– SHDSL Modems (Aethra, Zyxel, Adtran, Hatress EFM, Zhone EFM)
– IGP Routing Protocols (RIP, EIRGP, OSPF, ISIS).
– L2 / L3 VPNs.
– LAN / WAN technologies